Difference between revisions of "Bimi"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
| name = Bimi
| name = Bimi
Latest revision as of 07:43, 9 July 2018
This article or section is out of date. The country/countries relevant to this article have been removed from Sahar and have been retconned. Everything here can be considered non-canonical.
|Postal Code||8131 - 8136|
|Calling Code||+54 1822|
Bimi is a municipality in Lons, in the district of Âvorven. It's capital is Bimi, and other towns in it are: Îokâz, Dedrig, Ônstân and Pôplat. It borders the municipalities of Îls, Êskâpa, Kâmadrên, Klik, Gôfi, Dêwe and Plukadâr.
Bimi is named after the first dynasty who ruled the city and its surroundings, Piimiyn.
The flag of Bimi is one of the oldest flags of Lons, and consists of 5 Gamric crosses:
- The cross in the top left is yellow filled with black, and represents the nobleman of the Piimiyn dynasty, the first dynasty to rule the city.
- The cross in the top right is white filled with red, and represents the nobleman of the Ilzmaa dynasty, the dynasty of Ils which gained control of the city in 1583.
- The cross in the bottom left is red filled with white, and represents the demise of the Ilzmaa dynasty by the hands of the Lonish in 1748.
- The cross in the bottom right is black filled with yellow, and represents the demise of the Piimiyn dynasty by the hands of the Ilzmaa dynasty.
- The cross in the middle is green filled with blue and represents the Asmal culture of the city.