KingEn Automobiles

From CWS Planet
Revision as of 23:41, 3 March 2019 by Arryog (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

KingEn Automobiles is an automobile manufacturer in Hux Kham, it is currently the largest automobile company in Hux Kham and was established by Mglo Blan in 1916.

Like most large companies in Hux Kham, KingEn Automobiles is partly owned by the government, as the government of Hux Kham owns 25% of the share and is the largest owner of the company; however the other 75% of the company are privatly owned. The Olboros family(including the family members and Olboros Inc.) owns 20% of the total share; besides, the Mglo family owns 15% of the share and controls the operation of the company, and the rest of the share is free float.