|Etymology: Setyalnian ǧün "tower"|
|Nickname(s): The Towers|
Location of the city within Lhavres.
|First settled in||c. 3000 BCE|
|• Mayor||Atyas Nepyilo|
|• City||5,200 km2 (2,000 sq mi)|
|• Urban||900 km2 (300 sq mi)|
|• Metro||4,300 km2 (1,700 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,600/km2 (6,600/sq mi)|
Ǧuun (IPA: /ɦɯ:n/) is the fourth largest city in Lhavres by population and the historical capital of the Setyal Empire. It is the 8th largest city in the world by population, and a fairly old one, with earliest signs of permanent settlement dating back over 5,000 years, probably initially by Mei colonists. The city is well-known for its substantial growth in size and influence over the last few hundred years as the Setyals poured virtually everything into it, longing to establish it as one of the most awe-inspiring cities in the world. This died down considerably after the Setyal Empire was annexed in 1844, but during industrialization and over the last few decades the city has seen a lot of change.