This article or section is undergoing expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well.
Allied troops with a captured Lugid tank (1948)
Lugida (until 1949)
- East Riyana
- Occupied Awarahl
- Kadya S.A.R.
- North Eimam
- Hyuy En Republic
Lugida (1949 onwards)
Riyana (1949 onwards)
USHR (1949 onwards)
|Casualties and losses|
The Mirarian Theatre of the Great Ekuosian War, commonly referred to as the Great War or Soltennan War in Soltenna and Vaniua was a conflict from 1946 - 1951 between fascist and democratic states over regional sovereignty and influence.
- March 4th Ci Düv is voted into the Qonklese Parliament; the Qonklese Republic becomes officially fascist, and renames itself the “Qonklese Empire”. Emperor Sæl X, the 99th emperor since the first dynasty, is restored to the throne.
- March 16th Va Bung marches on Vudak and overthrows the previous Karduvic government, creating a fascist state with him at the head.
- September 30th Aten Katle launched a coup d’etat on the Lugid government at the time.
- December 17th The Qonklese Empire, together with Lugida’s Aten Katle, congratulate Jol Giradz on his victory in Veridia's presidential election.
Course of war
Most historians agree that, although the war in Ekuosia had already begun, the Soltennan War was not set into motion until the Qonklese Empire declared war on Riyana.
- Unknown Date Fascist states in Soltenna announced their support for Veridia's campaign, inciting fierce opposition in the North.
- December 18th After hearing about war in Ekuosia, Liosol declared neutrality but cited that it will rescind its claim if Riyana or Hux Kham were attacked.
- January 25th The Qonklese Empire declared war on Riyana.
- January 25th Liosol declared war on the Qonklese Empire but kept peace with Fascist Lugida, using Kadya as a natural buffer.
- March 25th The Qonklese Imperial Army launched an attack on the Riyan capital in an event known as the Rape of Cuáma. More than 56,000 Riyan nationals were brutally slaughtered.
- March 27th The Qonklese Empire occupied Riyana.
- March 31st Liosol denounced the Qonklese occupation of Riyana and officially joined the Allied side in the GEW.
- April Out of fear of possible Qonklese invasion, General Onh of the Alotol Army took complete control over Lake Soltenna during the month of April, destroying all vessels, both enemy and ally. This event is often called in most Pre-2000 Alotol Textbooks the "Battle in the Blood Sea." This is likely a reference to the events in Cuáma.
- September 6th The Qonklese Empire invaded Hux Kham, taking most of the West.
- September 6th Hyuy En people formed militias to fight against Qonklese occupation.
- November 2nd Hyuy En militias and Liosol liberated the capital and established the Hyuy En Republic while claiming the still-occupied West Hyuy En. Liosol also moved a large amount of troops into Alotol Poemanja, anticipating Qonklaks to strike there next.
- January 16th The Qonklese Empire began the occupation of Xynderland.
- February 9th The Reth War began between Liosol and the Qonklese-backed Sitric Authority.
- February 13th The Atenic Wars began.