|Etymology: On the border of Yaa|
|Nickname(s): The Camp|
|• City||1,080 km2 (420 sq mi)|
|• Urban||190 km2 (70 sq mi)|
|• Metro||890 km2 (340 sq mi)|
|• Density||9,300/km2 (24,000/sq mi)|
Nögrëyaa (pronunciation: /ɲʌɣrəjɑ:/) is the capital of Lhavres and is also its fifth most populated city.
The name literally means "on the border of Yaa".
The city was originally founded on the border between Lhavres and the reaches of the Dhwer Empire to serve as a base of operations for the Lhavrinian military, as the next closest checkpoint was in Czarhaa and not in a particularly strategic location for terrestrial deployment at the time. Since then, the city has been Lhavres's primary military center. It became the government seat of Lhavres in 1846 not long after the annexation of the Setyal Empire, as the Haanelhotöš felt it was in a central location for governing the nation.