Tzulkeyo Medical School
The Tzulkeyo Medical School is a public university in Tzulhon with a main campus, including two hospitals, in Tzulkeyo, Tzulkeyo Capital District. The institution was founded in 1887 as the medical department of the Harish University. In 1974, the campus became an independent, self-governed institution, combining state dentistry, medicine, nursing, and public health programs into a single center. The university has several partnership programs including a joint PharmD Pharmacy program with the Harish State University.